Lily Mae Leap Frog - 1 year

Lily Mae Leap Frog - 1 year
I love my Lily Frog!!!

Lilly 1 year

Lilly 1 year
Don't I look cute in Mom's dress?

Cute 1 year

Cute 1 year
Oh, I do look soooo cute!

I am done mommy - 1 year

I am done mommy - 1 year
OK, enough already...

Lil and her Great Grandma Pez

Lil and her Great Grandma Pez
The oldest and the youngest Pevzner!

Lilly in the Big Girl Chair...12-24-08

Lilly in the Big Girl Chair...12-24-08

Mama & Lilly

Mama & Lilly

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Well, I seem to be averaging at least one post per month...considering our schedule(s), that's pretty darn good!

Lil is 9 months old already! She is sooooo amazing. Each day, we/she discovers something new she can do/say. Truly amazing. She is pulling up on just about everything she can get her hands on...still not officially crawling, but since day one, I have said she is going to skip that faze (she hates to be on her tummy...). Even though she may not crawl, she will find a way to get where she wants to go. She is a very determined little girl.

Lil says "mamamama", "dadadadadadada", "bababababa" and the occasional "didddddy" (when she sees the kitties). We have realized that she is already playing us like fiddles...when she was mad at Lee a few weeks ago, she poked her lip out and screamed "mamamamamamamamama" and has since done the same with me, but out came "dadadadadadada". Wow...so young and already playing us! I know, it only gets worse...man, am I going to have a feisty next 18+ years!! tee hee.

As we found out just tonight, she LOVES spaghetti! In addition to drinking water from mommy or daddy's glass, I think that's her new favorite thing? Although, topping a pretzel rod, froot loops or a vanilla cookie may be difficult...

As for Lee and I, well, I think that we have adjusted as best we can to parenthood. We have the support of family and friends...without which, well...no need to go there. We enjoy things differently as parents, such as SLEEP...what a great day it is when one of us gets up with the baby and let's the other one sleep in for an extra 15-30 minutes!! We do love our date nights too...we have to plan and save our pennies (they just cost a bit more now...you know, babysitters these days are not cheap!) Other than that...we are simply enjoying our family and the valuable time we have together.

Lillian....what a blessing.

Best to all!
m

No comments: