It's been a very, very, very long time since I last posted...what can I say, baseball season has begun and I barley have time to anything other than spend the little time I have with my family!
We have had a lot going on with Lil...she is almost 8 months old, just about crawling, loves to stand, 4 teeth have cut, only 2 in (getting a few more as we speak), loves to babble (ba ba and da da are her favorites), she loves to eat her "big girl" food (cereal, veggies, fruits & meat), she is super social and loves going to daycare! Whhheeww! Did I just about cover everything?
We had her 6mth pictures done...please enjoy the slide show~ as well as her Easter dress...I am in the process of posting the actual pictures from Easter.
Gotta run...the team is travelling and the baby is asleep. I think I am going to take advantage of this moment and try to hit the hey early! Good night!
m
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment