Well....my 2 sick babies are on the up and up. Lee is recovering well from his surgery and the pneumonia. Lil is just about over her first cold...I am also just about over the cold I have had for the past few weeks. Come on Spring!!!!
It's so amazing to me to watch our daughter grow and develop....the control she has over her hands is truly amazing. When you put her on her tummy she can roll over (only if she wants to), stick her little hiney up in the air and wiggle her legs. She has been pushing herself up (again, when she wants to) since about Christmas. Lord knows, we are NOT ready for her to figure out how the 2 work together!!!! NOT ready for a mobile baby just yet!
Something else we are not ready for, but it's coming anyway are Lil's teeth!!! She has her 2 bottom and 2 top teeth getting ready to come in...probably in about 4-6 weeks if I had to guess. She forever has her hands in her mouth, has all the signs of teething and the woes that go with that!!..Poor baby!
Mom was up for Valentine's weekend. We had a ball....Lil had the biggest time of them all playing with her Nana. We wore her cute little Valentine's dress on Saturday...boy oh boy, did we get stopped by just about everyone that we passed! EVERYONE was commenting on our beautiful little baby...yes, I am an obnoxious parent, I know :-) But they were...and Lil LOVED the attention!! Smiling just about the whole day!!!
I think that's enough bragging on our little angel for the day! Have to head off to work a little early today...gotta run!
M
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment