Lily Mae Leap Frog - 1 year

Lily Mae Leap Frog - 1 year
I love my Lily Frog!!!

Lilly 1 year

Lilly 1 year
Don't I look cute in Mom's dress?

Cute 1 year

Cute 1 year
Oh, I do look soooo cute!

I am done mommy - 1 year

I am done mommy - 1 year
OK, enough already...

Lil and her Great Grandma Pez

Lil and her Great Grandma Pez
The oldest and the youngest Pevzner!

Lilly in the Big Girl Chair...12-24-08

Lilly in the Big Girl Chair...12-24-08

Mama & Lilly

Mama & Lilly

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Man, can we say hats off to all mom's?? I had no idea I could be so tired and have any ounce of energy to keep going...I feel like a walking zombie! So, to all of you mom's who have been there, done that...PROPS my SISTERS!! :-)

I have 2 sick babies...one recovering from surgery and the other with her first cold...

Yesterday, Lee had surgery to repair a hernia. The doc said it was very large, which translates to he was very lucky he went in when he did. Thank the Lord! He has to take pain meds every 4 hours to help as his body heals...Please say a prayer for a speedy, healthy recovery. He is in a lot of pain, even with the meds.

Grandma kept Lil for the whole day while we were at the hospital...Lil LOVES hanging with her Grandma, Grandpa and many uncles (and Aunt ) :-) I have said this in past posts, and will say it again...We are so grateful to have Lee's family so close. We are so blessed to have Lilly in the care of such loving Grandparents!!

Speaking of Lil...she is suffering from her first cold. She has a low grade fever, is so congested and has a ton of snot coming out of her little nose. At this point, she just lays there with a disgusted look on her face when I have the snot sucker in my hand. I gave her a steam treatment this morning, hoping it would help, but not too much...Hopefully, the Dr. will have some room this morning! I do not want this mess to settle in her chest! She is resting now...hopefully, her fever will subside as it did in the middle of the night.

Will end on a positive note...we started feeding Lil rice cereal last week and began apple sauce this week. I picked up all of the stage 1 fruits :-) She loves them!! Well, at least she loves it when she can keep it in her mouth! It's so fun to feed her!! Lee had the video and camera out for the first feeding...it was pretty funny.

Going to try to get Lil to the doctor! Well wishes to all!
M

No comments: